5 Top Tips for Tweaking Templates
I think templates are one of the best parts of Convertri, they are a quick way of getting your site up and running.
But what if a template doesn’t exactly fit your needs?
Sometimes you’ll see a page and love the design elements, but it’ll be in a market so far from your own.
Well never fear! I’m here to show you my five top tips for adapting templates.
In the example video I’ve included below, I show these in action. I turned our Sizzle template, which sells a healthy cookbook, into a site to sell a guide on improving your Golf Swing. This didn’t take me long at all, so in this quick 5 minute video, I thought I’d share my process.
My five tips shown in this video are:
- Don’t be afraid to delete something. It’s your page, only keep what matters to you.
- Make use of Convertri’s Pixabay integration. All I did was type in Golf and voila, I had all my images ready.
- Make the basic design work for you. Dive in and see how to make this design fit with your brand.
- Check out what’s been done for you! Publishing the template before you use it, means you can take a look under the hood for functionality our designers have already added.
- Just because it wasn’t on the page before, does mean you can’t add it! Your site is individual to you, so add what you think will make your business a success.
Watch the video below to see these tips in action:
[Author: Honor Woodley]