How to Use Page and Funnel Templates
You don’t have to face a blank page. Convertri has an extensive library of templates to choose from, for entire funnels as well as individual pages, and they’re easy to use with just a click of your mouse.
When you create a new funnel in Convertri, you’ll be taken to the Funnel Templates screen. Here you’ll be given the choice to use one of our collections, or create a funnel from scratch. Choosing a funnel template automatically populates your new funnel with a set of matching pages for your chosen niche: everything you need for your sales funnel, built for you in seconds. All you need to do is edit each page exactly how you want it to look.
If you decide to create a funnel from scratch, or add another page into your pre-built funnel down the line, you’ll be taken to the Page Template screen.
These are individual pages you can quickly plug into your funnel for a professional result. We have templates for opt-ins, thank yous, landing pages, sales pages and more - and we add extra ones every week.
To create a new funnel from a template:
- From the Funnels screen, click on Create New
- You will be taken to the Create New Design screen where you have the option to select either one of your previously saved funnel designs, one of our pre-made funnel designs or select one of your previously imported funnels.
- Click on Preview to view the funnel design. Here you will see the pages included in the funnel and how they are connected. The arrows indicate the next stage your visitors will be taken to after completing an action on that page: click here to learn more.
Click on Select to set up your new funnel. You will need to create a name for your funnel, select the domain you wish to use and then select a theme.
To create a new funnel from scratch:
If you decide to create a funnel from scratch, click on Create A Funnel From Scratch and then add a name for your funnel and select a domain.
You’re now ready to edit and publish the pages in your new funnel.
To add a new page from a template:
- Create a new funnel, or navigate to the funnel you want to add a page to.
- Click New Page.
Form the Create New Page screen you have the option to ‘Select your template’ or ‘Create a Page from Scratch’ . If you opt to use a template, you can use the template filter to filter by theme collection, stand-alone pages and page type to find something suitable:
Click on the Page types drop down to filter templates by page type, such as opt-in or thank you pages etc
You can also toggle ON ‘Show favorites only’ to see the templates that you marked as your favourite.
To add a page template to your favourites go to Funnel >>> Create New Page >>> You can see the options to select templates. In the Template card click the option ‘Add to favorites’
- Click ‘Select’ this template.
- Add a name for your page, and click OK.
Your page will appear in your funnel, and is now ready to edit and publish.