How to Import a Page Using a URL
The Page Importer is a handy tool which lets you import the layout and contents of a page you’ve created in another platform, so you don’t have to build them again from scratch.
NOTE: this feature is designed for static text and images. Videos, interactive elements, social media feeds and other widgets will not display properly.
- In the Convertri Dashboard, click on Sites in the left-hand menu, and click on the site which contains the funnel you want to import your page into.
- Next to your target funnel, click Import Page.
- Enter the URL of the page you wish to import.
- Tick the box to agree to the terms of service. By agreeing you are confirming that the page you’re importing is under your ownership, and that you aren’t stealing someone else’s work.
- Enter a name for the page, and click OK.
The imported page will now appear in the funnel.
NOTE: this feature is still in Beta mode, so it may not always work as expected. Known bugs include:
- Fonts will be changed to the closest match.
- Whitespace, bullets and text line height are currently ignored.
WARNING: If you’re using plugins/extensions on your browser, these may cause the importer to malfunction. If you’re finding any page you try to import comes with significant issues, or if the importer simply spins for ages and never gives you a page, it’s fairly likely plugins are the cause. Disable your plugins and try again to see if it fixes the issues. If it doesn’t, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.