How to Create a Modal Checkout
A modal checkout is a quick and simple way of integrating product sales in your Convertri page. Instead of configuring every moving part of your checkout, simply choose a few options and Convertri will generate an automatic checkout for you.
NOTE: Before you begin, you must have at least one active payment processor integration.
- In the Page Builder, add a Submit button by clicking the Form Elements menu in the Elements tray.
- With the button selected, choose Button Settings in the Properties panel, and click the Button Mode dropdown menu. Click Open Checkout.
- Click Products in the top toolbar, and choose which product you want to sell on your page. Enter a credit card statement message, and the URL you want buyers taken to after they’ve confirmed their purchase. When you’re done, click Next.
- Enter a logo, call to action and header for your checkout. Click Next.
- Enter the labels for the Name and Email form, as well as the section header, and choose whether you want to include their phone number. Click Next.
- If you require a billing and/or delivery address, configure this option. Click Next.
- Edit the labels for the credit card details, and click Save and Close.
- Click Save and Publish.
Now, when your customers click the button on your page they’ll be taken to the modal checkout, where they can quickly and securely purchase your product using the options you set.
NOTE: The checkout page only shows the sum that your buyer has to pay immediately after clicking your CTA. So, when your product has a free trial, the total will show as zero because you may give them the option to opt-out before the trial ends.