How to Add a Shopify Button via the Shopify Button Element
After you’ve integrated Shopify with Convertri, you’ll be able to add Shopify Buy buttons to your pages. Here’s how to do it via the Shopify Button element.
First, you'll need to create a Buy button in your Shopify sales channels before you can add it to your Convertri page. Follow these steps:
- Head to shopify.com and login using your credentials.
- Click Settings in the left hand menu, then click Sales Channels.
- Click Add Sales Channel, then choose Buy Button.
- Click Select Product, and choose the product you want associated with your Buy button.
- On the next page, you can choose actions, fonts, alignment and colours for your button. When you’re happy with your design, click Save.
Next, we'll add the button to your page.
- In the Convertri Page Builder, click to add a Shopify Buy Button element from the Elements Panel.
- With the element selected, click Configure in the Properties panel.
- Choose your Shopify product to use with this button, and configure the button’s text, color and background styling.
- Click Save.
Now your customers can immediately add your Shopify products to their cart.
NOTE: If you cannot see the Shopify Buy Button element in the Elements Panel, you need to integrate Shopify first. Click here to find out how.