How to Connect GetResponse via HTML
Integrating autoresponder service GetResponse via HTML is easy. All you have to do is:
- In the Page Builder, click on the Forms button in the top toolbar. In the left hand menu, click HTML Forms, then New Form, then Form from HTML Code.
- Enter a name for your form.
- In a new tab, open up your GetResponse account and navigate to your form in the Plain HTML Editor.
- Copy the HTML code, and paste in the box in the Convertri Page Builder tab.
- Click Create.
- Click the small arrow to the right of your form’s name to activate it on the page.You can now drag over form elements to make your form appear on the page.