How to Connect a Mailchimp Form Using HTML
Integrating a form from autoresponder service MailChimp via HTML is easy. All you have to do is:
- In the Page Builder, click on the Forms button in the top toolbar. In the left hand menu, click HTML Forms, then New Form, then Form from HTML Code.
- Enter a name for your form.
- In a new tab, open up your MailChimp account, and click the list you want to add your prospects to. Then, click Signup Forms, and Embedded Forms.
- Copy the HTML code, and paste into the box in the Convertri Page Builder tab.
- Click Create.
- Click the small arrow to the right of your form’s name to activate it on the page.
You can now drag over form elements to make your form appear on the page.
NOTE: You need to map your form fields to your form input elements before they'll work. For more information, see our Form Troubleshooting Guide.