How to Connect an Aweber Form Using HTML
Integrating autoresponder service Aweber via HTML is easy. All you have to do is:
- In the Page Builder, click on the Forms button in the top toolbar. In the left hand menu, click HTML Forms, then New Form, then Form from HTML Code.
- Enter a name for your form.
- In a new tab, open up your Aweber account choose the form you want on your Convertri page. Click on Raw HTML Version.
- Copy the HTML code, and paste into the box in the Convertri Page Builder tab.
- Click Create.
- Click the small arrow to the right of your form’s name to activate it on the page.
You can now drag over form elements to make your form appear on the page. Now, when you add a Submit button, it will automatically take your prospect to the redirect page you have chosen in Aweber - no need to add a link.
Here’s how to configure your redirect page:
- On your Aweber dashboard, click Sign Up Forms, and click on the name of the sign up form you’re working with.
- Click Settings. In the Thank-You Page dropdown, choose the type of thank you page you want. Find out more about them here. You can also choose whether the customer stays on the current page.
- If you have your own page (e.g. a thank you, download page or upsell), choose Custom Page and enter the URL in the box.
- Check the box if you want the redirect page to open in a new window, and click Save.
NOTE: You need to map your form fields to your form input elements before they'll work. For more information, see our Form Troubleshooting Guide.