How To Set Coupon Expiry Dates
In Convertri, you can now add an expiry date to your coupons. This is a great way to create limited time offers for your products.
To set this up:
1. Go to the ‘Cart’ section of Convertri.
2. Then select ‘Coupons’ from the left-hand menu.
3. Create your coupon, or edit an existing one. For a more detailed walkthrough of coupons please see: https://help.convertri.com/article/434-coupons-explained
4. In the left hand menu, select ‘Expiry’.
5. Then, you can select the date and the time, as well as the time zone for the coupon expiry.
6. Then click ‘save’.
Now your coupon will be invalid after the date and time that you have set.