4. How to Publish Your Page
So you’ve created your first page in the Page Builder, now it’s time to see what it looks like live on the web.
If you’re not sure whether your page is published already or not, check the publish status in the top bar: it will either say Published, or ‘not published yet’.
- If you haven’t already, click Save in the top bar - save your work often!
- Click Preview to see what your page will look like live. This is where you can see your HTML elements and media, which look blank in the Page Editor, in action.
- Click Close Preview in the top right-hand corner.
- Once you’re happy with your work, click Publish.
- Choose a path for your page. This is separate from the page’s title, and will create the page’s URL. The first part of the URL is the site address you configured, and the last part is the path. Then, click Publish.
- Success! The top bar will now show the page’s status as Published, and the button beside it will let you view your page online.