Text: Advanced Formatting
This article covers the more advanced text formatting on offer with your Convertri page builder. To access these, go to the text editor toolbar seen below and click ‘More’.
The dialogue seen here will open, giving you access to some of Convertri’s more advanced and specialist text editing options.
- Default Text Styles - The three buttons, ‘P’, ‘H1’ and ‘H2’ refer to the different options you can set for default text styles at page level. If you are unfamiliar with these, click here to be taken to a how-to for default text styles.
- Strikethrough - The next option along, which looks like an ‘S’ with a line through, which allows text to have a line, or strikethrough, through the middle of it.
- Superscript and Subscript - The next two options which look like a ‘x’ are for superscript and subscript. Superscript, the option in the middle, places text above the line level. Subscript, the option on the far right, places the text below the line level.
- Font Weight - The font weight decides how heavy, or thick, the text is. For instance, when bold is selected, this reads ‘Bold’ rather than ‘Normal’ because text which is bold is thicker.
- Line Height - The higher this number, the further apart your lines will be. This is good for spacing out text for easy reading.
- Letter Spacing - Gives you the option to change the default letter spacing set to the page and apply a particular letter spacing in the selected paragraph.
- Paragraph Spacing - Lets you change the default paragraph spacing of the selected text box.
- Reset text styles - This will let you reset the particular changes you’ve made in a certain text box.
- Dynamic Text - The dynamic text option at the bottom of this box is explained in a how-to found here.