How to Collect Leads without an Autoresponder
You don’t have to sign up to Mailchimp, Sendlane or our other integrations to collect leads from your opt-in pages.
With Convertri, you can get form information sent directly to the main email address on your account. Here’s how:
- In the Page Builder, click Forms in the top toolbar.
- Click Email in the left hand menu, and toggle email notifications to On.
- Edit the subject line if you need. Email notifications will be sent from email@example.com, so be sure to add that to your VIP or contacts list.
- Next, click Thank You Page URLin the left-hand menu. Enter the URL of the page you want your prospects taken to after they click Submit. (This could be your thank you page, upsell page, main website, or anything else.)
- Click Done.
Now, when a form is submitted on your page, the information will be packaged into an email notification sent to your inbox.
IMPORTANT: You need to have all form fields mapped correctly to allow Convertri notifications to work. Mapping your form fields tells Convertri which information is being entered in what field. Here’s how:
- Create a form on your page by clicking Form Elements in the elements tray, and adding them to your page. Or, click to edit your existing form elements.
- In the Properties Panel, click Form Field settings. In the Assigned Field dropdown menu, select the type of field to match.
- Repeat these steps to map each form field element you have (e.g. Name, Shipping Address, Website).
- Save and publish your page.