How to Set Up Product Groups
Product groups let you offer your customers a choice of product variants on your pages. Convertri does not differentiate between types of variants, so your groups can be according to any criteria you choose. For example, you can create groups for quantity, size or colour.
NOTE: Product groups only work with the checkout modal.
Here’s how to add a new product group:
- In the Dashboard, click on Cart. Click New Product Group.
- Enter a name for your new group. Use the options on the left to set overriding price, autoresponder, webinar and webhook settings which will be used as default for this product group. You can override these settings for individual products by clicking Edit next to their name in the Products screen. Then, click Create.
- Next to your product group name in the Products screen, click Add Product and enter your product’s details. Then, set a price for this individual product or toggle to use the group’s default. Then click Create.
- The product is now in your product group. Click Add Product to add another product, or Edit to edit your group’s settings.
Next, add a product group to your page.
- In the Page Builder, click Products in the top toolbar.
- In the Product dropdown, choose your product group. Click Save and Close.
- If you haven’t already got a buy button on your page, add one now by dragging a Submit button element from the Form Inputs menu. With your button selected, go to Button Settings in its Properties Panel and choose Checkout in the Mode dropdown. This will enable the checkout modal.
Now, when a customer clicks the Buy button on your page, they’ll be able to choose from the different options in your product group.