How to Automatically Add Buyers to Your Autoresponder List
With Convertri you can capture buyer leads into your autoresponder using our integrated API’s - and it’s a bit blooming clever if we say so ourselves.
Before you begin, you should already have your autoresponder - and webinar service if you want to use that too - integrated into Convertri. Also, you should have a product set up and ready to go.
If you need to do that first, click here to find out how to set up webinar and email autoresponders, and here to set up a product.
- In the Convertri Page Builder, click Products in the top toolbar.
- Choose the product you want to use to collect leads, and enter a credit card statement message and redirect URL. Click Done.
- Next, click Forms in the top toolbar and choose the autoresponder list you want your prospects added to. You can add them to both an email autoresponder and a webinar list at the same time: find out how to do that here.
- Click on Post-Submission Redirect and enter the URL you want your prospects to go to when they enter their information. Click Done.
- Next, click Form Inputs in the Elements tray and drag the form elements you need onto the page. Name, Email, credit card details and a Submit button are usually all you need.
- Map your form elements to your autoresponder or webinar service using the Properties panel. Find out more here.
Now, whenever a prospect completes an order through this form on your page, they’ll automatically be subscribed to your list (don’t forget to let them know!).
You can also view their order in the Orders screen from the Dashboard, and you can view their subscription from your autoresponder service’s website.