How to Set Up Google Search Console and Verify Your Site
Google Search Console (previously known as Google Webmaster Tools) help you manage how your website appears in Google search results. In Convertri, you can't use Google's recommended method of uploading an HTML file to verify your ownership. Use this method instead.
- In the Dashboard, click Account then click Domains.
- Next to the domain you want to configure, click More.
- Open a new tab. Navigate to https://www.google.com/webmasters, and log in. Click the dropdown in the upper left hand corner, and click Add a Property.
- Choose URL Prefix. Enter your URL exactly how it appears in your Convertri Domains list. Click Add.
- On the next screen, scroll to Alternate Verification Methods. Click to open HTML Tag. Copy the code to your clipboard.
- Back in the Convertri tab, paste your code into the Google Search Console ID box. Click Update.
- Republish the page you want to verify.
- In the Google Search Console tab, click Verify.
If successful, you should see a confirmation message and your domain will be added.