How to Add a Shopify Button via HTML
After you’ve integrated Shopify with Convertri, you’ll be able to add Shopify Buy buttons to your pages. Here’s how to do it via HTML.
First, we need to create a Buy button in Shopify:
- Head to shopify.com and login using your credentials.
- Click Settings in the left hand menu, then click Sales Channels.
- Click Add Sales Channel, then choose Buy Button.
- Click Select Product, and choose the product you want associated with your Buy button.
- On the next page, you can choose actions, fonts, alignment and colours for your button. When you’re happy with your design, click Generate Code. Copy the HTML to the clipboard.
Next, just add the Shopify button to your Convertri page.
- In the Convertri Page Builder, click to add a HTML element from the Elements Panel.
- With the element selected, click Edit HTML in the Properties panel. Paste your Shopify Buy button HTML code here, and click Save.
Position and size your Buy button however you wish, and if you want to change any fonts, colours or other styling, you can do so by managing your sales channels in Shopify.