How to Use the Wordpress Plugin
Installing the Convertri plugin on your Wordpress site allows you to display your Convertri pages in your blog. This is how you get started:
- In the Dashboard, click Account, then click on Wordpress Plugin.
- Click Download. You’ll be prompted to download a file called ‘convertri-connector.zip’. Choose to save it to a location easy to remember, like your desktop.
- Open a new tab, navigate to your Wordpress site’s login page and login using your username and password. The URL should be www.yourdomain.com/wp-login.
- In the left-hand menu, click Plugins, then Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin. Click Choose File, and select the ‘convertri-connector.zip’ file you downloaded earlier. Click Install Now.
- The plugin will install. Once its status has been confirmed, click Activate Plugin.
Success! Your plugin is now installed and activated on your Wordpress site.
When you’re ready to link your pages, follow these steps:
- In your Wordpress dashboard, click on Pages, then Add New.
- Enter a title for your page so it generates a page URL.
- Scroll to the bottom of the content editor, and you’ll see the Convertri dialog box.
- Enter the URL of your Convertri page you want to display here.
- Click Publish.
That’s it! Now, when anyone navigates to this page of your Wordpress site, your corresponding Convertri page will be displayed.
WARNING: this function uses iFrames to work, and will not display properly when Navigate Within iFrame is selected in your Page Properties.