How to Set Conversion Rates for Your Pages
Setting a conversion rate for your Funnel Design pages can help you model earnings. To do this, log in to your Convertri account.
Step 1 - Choosing Where to Set the Conversion Rate
- Click on ‘Campaigns’ on the top.
- Open the Funnel Designer by clicking ‘Funnel Designer’ on the left side column.
- Choose and open your funnel design by clicking ‘edit’.
- In the Elements Tray, select ‘Page’.
Inside the Funnel Designer, you can set the conversion rate on any of the following page cards:
- Opt-In Page
- Application pageContent page
- Registration page
- Sales page
- Upsell page
- Downsell page
- Checkout page
- Delivery page
- Webinar replay
- Thank you
Step 2 - Setting the Conversion Rate on a Page Card
Once you’ve decided where to set the conversion rate, select the card. When the Element Properties panel opens, select ‘Conversions’.
You can set the conversion rate by clicking the arrows or typing it in manually.
NOTE: You can treat non-conversions as ‘no-thanks’ and this will send all non-converting traffic to your No Thanks link. To turn this option off, click the toggle and it will turn grey.
4. When you have your conversion rate set, save your work. You’re done!