How to Embed Facebook Comments
Adding Facebook comments gives your page a little social proof. Here’s how to do it.
- In the Page Builder, click the Facebook Comments element in the Elements tray.
- Position it where you want on the page, and click and drag the handles to resize.
- In the Element Properties, click FB Comments Settings, and choose your comments order and color scheme.
This will allow people to comment on your Convertri page via Facebook, and share their commenting activity on their profile.
To set up comment moderation, you need to sign up as a Facebook Developer. To do that, follow these steps:
- Go to http://developers.facebook.com and sign up.
- Click Create a New App.
- Enter a name for your app, a category (this can be anything: it only matters if you decide to sell your app) and your details. Click Create App ID.
- Click My Apps, and click on the app you just created. Copy your App ID.
- Log in to your Convertri Dashboard, click on Integrations in the left-hand menu and scroll down to the Facebook section. Paste in your App ID. Click Save.
You can now moderate comments on your Convertri page by logging back into http://developers.facebook.com and clicking Tools & Support, then the Comments Moderation tool.