How to Set the Bottom of the Page
If you’re seeing white space at the bottom of your page, or it isn’t displaying as you expected, there are a couple of things to keep in mind when it comes to defining the bottom of your page.
In the Page Builder, you’re able to scroll past the lowermost element on your page to give you space to add new things. But Convertri will only publish everything down to the lowermost element - which means if you have a coloured panel as the lowermost element, you’ll be able to scroll past it in the Page Builder, but not in the live online version.
If you’re seeing white space where you’re not expecting it to be, follow these steps:
- In the Page Builder, click on Display. Turn on Element Outlines and Show Hidden Elements.
- Scroll past the lowermost element on your page, and search for pink lines which may reveal any element that you’ve forgotten about or is hidden.
- Once you’ve moved or deleted these above your lowermost element, your page will display as normal.
If you want to add space below your lowermost element, follow these steps:
- Click on the Panel element in the Elements Tray.
- Make it full-width, adjust the height, and change the background color to match your page background in the Properties panel. Position it below your last element.
- Your published page will now scroll to the bottom of this panel, creating the illusion of empty space.