How To Edit The DNS Settings On Domains
In Convertri, you can now edit the DNS settings on domains which use Convertri’s nameservers if you want to point third-party services at them.
To do this:
- Go to the Account section of Convertri.
- Then select Domains from the left hand menu.
- Then select the ‘Records’ button for the domain that you wish to edit.
- You will see the Edit button next to each editable record. Select edit on the record you wish to edit. This will open the edit modal.
- From here you can then edit the DNS settings, such as Type and Value for the record of your choice.
If you are editing the apex domain record, you will only have the choice between two types for the record: A and CONVERTRI. If the type is for CONVERTRI then the value is greyed out and cannot be edited. If the type is A then the value can be edited.
If you are editing the subdomain record then you will have the full list of type options to choose from.
You can still create multiple values on a single record.
To do this simply create a new record and set the name and type to be the same as an existing record, then set a different value.
Tags: edit domain records