Team Members Overview
Note: this feature is currently only available to Pro and Agency users
It’s easy to add evil overlords or groveling henchmen (delete as appropriate) to your project, and you can add as many as you like for world domination at maximum efficiency.
- Click on the Account tab on the top-right menu, and click on Team on the left-hand panel.
- Click Add New User in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter their name and E-mail.
- Once you’ve confirmed their details, Convertri will ask you if you’d like to set their permissions. Grant them access to as many sites as you want (the Toggle All button in the top right hand corner is handy if you really trust your team.) Blue means they are added to the site, a light grey means they’re excluded.
- Click Save.You can edit permissions, add or remove team members, and make them managers or delete them forever at any time by clicking on Team in the left hand panel.