How to Use Subscriber Tags
Subscriber tags let you sort prospects and leads in your autoresponder, for segmenting your lists or just seeing where people have signed up from.
Convertri can fetch or apply subscriber tags, but how this feature works depends on your autoresponder. This is because each service lets you do different things via API, and some include features others don’t.
Here’s how subscriber tags work with our autoresponder integrations:
ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Drip, Infusionsoft and Mailchimp:
Tags are managed in the autoresponder. Convertri only fetches available tags. (NOTE: in Mailchimp, groups act as tags.)
1. Contact Sendlane support chat to disable double opt-in. You can then select tags to be applied to new subscribers in Convertri.
Tags are managed in Convertri. Convertri cannot fetch available tags, but is able to create new ones (don’t worry, you won’t create duplicates: if a tag already exists, Aweber will just apply it on their end).
Tags are managed in Convertri and the autoresponder. Convertri can fetch available tags, and create new ones.
To choose subscriber tags:
- In the Page Builder, click on Forms in the top toolbar.
- In the Configure Forms dialog, click Autoresponder in the left hand menu, then choose your service.
- If you haven’t integrated your service already, you’ll be prompted to open Integrations in a new tab. You can integrate your services (or remove them) at any time by heading to the Dashboard, and clicking Integrations in the left hand menu.
- Depending on the service you connect, you’ll be prompted to choose the list you want your form to add prospects to.
- In the Subscriber Tags box, start typing the name of the tag you want to apply. If it's already been created, you can choose it from the list. If it doesn’t exist, you’ll need to create it first. If Convertri supports creating tags for your service, you’ll see Create New next to the tag name. If not, create a new tag via your autoresponder.