How to Create a Sticky Footer
Sticky footers are great for badges, countdowns, or messages you want to keep in your audience’s view.
- In the Page Builder, click the Layers button in the top toolbar. Click Add New Layer. Give your layer a name, and click OK.
- Click the eye icon to select it, then click Relative to Bottom. This will keep your footer sticking to the bottom of the page.
- From the Elements Panel, drag a panel element onto the canvas. Click Full Width in the Quick Access toolbar, make it smaller by dragging the handles, and position it at the bottom of your page. (You can also change the panel color by selecting the panel, and clicking Background in the Properties panel.)
- Add any elements you want to include in your sticky footer, and make sure they’re contained within the panel element.
- In the Layers panel, click the Visible checkbox to make sure your layer will be visible on page load.
Click Save, and Preview. Your page should load and scroll as normal, while your footer layer stays fixed to the bottom of the page.