How to Create a Sticky Footer
Sticky footers are great for attention bars, menus, or messages you want to keep in your audience’s view. You can create one from scratch, or add a sticky footer from a pre-made template.
To create a sticky footer from a template:
- In the Page Builder, click the Layers button in the top toolbar. Click Add New Layer, then choose Convertri Layers in the left-hand menu.
- Click Footers, and choose your sticky footer template. Select if you want the layer to start out visible, and if it's visible on mobile.
- Click Add. Enter a name for your sticky footer layer, then click OK.
- To edit your sticky footer, click to select it in the Layers dialog.
To create a sticky footer from scratch:
- In the Page Builder, click the Layers button in the top toolbar. Click Add New Layer. Give your layer a name, and click OK.
- Click the Select checkbox to edit it, then click align to Bottom. This will keep your footer sticking to the bottom of the page.
- From the Elements Panel, drag a panel element onto the canvas. Click Full Width in the Quick Access toolbar, make it smaller by dragging the handles, and position it at the bottom of your page. (You can also change the panel color by selecting the panel, and clicking Background in the Properties panel.)
- Add any elements you want to include in your sticky footer, and make sure they’re contained within the panel element.
- In the Layers panel, click Visible to make sure your layer will be visible on page load.
Click Save, and Preview. Your page should load and scroll as normal, while your footer layer stays fixed to the bottom of the page.