How to Adjust Text Size for Mobile
When Convertri generates the mobile version of a page, it automatically scales text to 150% for a smaller screen. This is to more accurately reflect mobile scaling: on most screens, 18pt on mobile looks the same as 12pt on desktop.
If this doesn’t look exactly what you expect, or you want something a little different, you can use font scaling to change the size of text on the mobile version.
NOTE: If you select text within a paragraph, the whole paragraph gets resized. You can resize individual paragraphs within text boxes, but you cannot resize individual words within paragraphs.
- In the Page Builder’s Mobile view, click inside the text element you wish to edit.
- Select the text you want resized. In the Quick Actions toolbar, choose the font size scaling percentage to preview how your text will look on mobile.
You can also change the entire default text styling for the page by changing the font size scaling within the default text style menu.
To do this:
1. Open the ‘Page’ menu from the top toolbar.
2. Then go to ‘Default Text Styles’.
3. From here you can edit the font size scaling on mobile for your entire page, simply chose the option that you want from the dropdown.
NOTE: You can change the default font size scaling for each of the following text styles: Paragraph, Heading 1 and Heading 2.