How to Share a Page
It’s easy to share your pages with other Convertri users by generating a share code or share link.
To do this:
- In the Dashboard, navigate to the funnel containing the page you want to share, and click Edit.
- On the card of the page you want to share, find the 3-dot menu and then click More.
- A dialog will open. You should see ‘Share’ as an option right away – if not, select the Actions tab. Click Share.
- You’ll see two options – a share link and a share code. You can use either one, they’ll both have the same result. Links are easier if you’re sending people their pages online; the share code is better if you’re providing a document where the link may not be clickable.
- You can automatically copy the link or the code to your clipboard by clicking them. Any Convertri user you give it to will be able to import a copy of your page.
To import pages from a link:
- Just click it. If you’re logged in to Convertri, you’ll automatically be taken to the app and asked which funnel you’d like the page added to.
To import pages from a share code:
- In your Dashboard, find the funnel you’d like to import the page into, and click Edit.
- Select Import Page.
- In the dialog that appears, paste the share code into the Enter a Shared Code box and give the page a name.
- Click Import, and the page will be added to your funnel.