How to Add a New Layer
Adding layers to your Convertri pages means you can create multiple screens on your site like pop-ups or product overviews. Think of them as overlays, which you can show or hide on your page by configuring Actions.
- Click the Layers button in the top toolbar to open up the Layers panel, then click New Layer.
- Choose Convertri Layers in the left-hand menu to choose from our collection of pre-built layer templates. Or, click New Blank Layer to create a layer from scratch. If you've saved layers to use later on, this is where you'll find them.
- If you've chosen a pre-built template, select if you want the layer to start out visible, and if it's visible on mobile. Click Add.
- Enter a name for your layer, then click OK.
- When a layer has been successfully added to the page, a red checkmark will appear on the Layers button in the top toolbar.