How to Add SEO Info
Adding your page’s SEO info improves your search engine rankings.
- In the Page Builder, click on Page in the top toolbar, then click Meta Info.
- Enter your SEO information.
- Page title - this will display in place of the title you gave your page in Convertri, and in search engine results.
- Page description - the short paragraph that shows under your page title in search engine results (note: sometimes, Google will show part of your page contents that contain the search terms, and not your page description).
- Page keywords - pick highly relevant keywords to help people find your page.
- Robots - for more information, click here.
- Author - the author of your page.
- Designer - who designed your page.
- Contact - a contact number or email in case of issues.
- Copyright - a copyright notice.