How to Add Shadows to Elements
Add shadows to your elements to make them stand out, and customise their appearance with a range of options.
- Select the element you want to add a shadow to. In the Properties panel, click on Shadows.
- Enter the horizontal and vertical shift: this will make the shadow appear, positioned around your element.
- Choose the shadow color by clicking the color dropdown or enter the RGB value.
- Enter a value to determine the amount of blur on the shadow, and shadow spread to determine its size.
- Toggle Inset Shadow to make the shadow appear on the inside of the element, or the outside.