How to Add Borders to Elements
You can add borders to elements for decoration, or to make them stand out.
- Select the element you want to add a border to. In the Properties panel, click on Borders.
- Set the border width, and the border will appear around the element. Choose the border color by clicking the color dropdown, or enter the RGB value.
- Choose the border style from the dropdown. Choose from traditional solid, dotted or dashed, to 3D styles.
- Set the border radius for rounded corners. You can configure each corner individually:
- you can also toggle One Radius for All Corners to set them all at once.
- Click on the On mouse over tab to select a colour for your on mouse over effect