How to Use Panels
Panels are a great way of organising your page. Think of them as floating sections, which are totally customisable, with the added benefit of containing other elements inside them so when you move your panel, everything inside it moves as well.
- Click on the Panels element in the Element Tray to add it to your page.
- In the Properties panel, click on Background to change the background image or color of your panel and its transparency.
- Click Back, and choose Borders to add a border or set the border radius for rounded corners. You can set each corner individually, or use the toggle to set an equal radius for all corners.
Once you have your panel looking the way you want it to look, it’s time to start adding some elements.
- Add any elements you wish such as form inputs, text boxes or images. Position them inside your panel.
- If the boundaries of your elements are within the panel, you will be able to click and drag the panel around, moving the contents with it.