Domain Setup Walkthrough: Using Nameservers and GoDaddy
This is how to set up a custom domain for Convertri pages on GoDaddy:
- In the Dashboard, click Account, then click Domains.
- Click Add a Custom Domain via Nameserver.
- Enter your domain without the http or www (e.g. “mywebsite.com”). Click Add.
- Convertri will then generate nameservers for this domain. Click to copy the first one to the clipboard.
- In a new tab, navigate to GoDaddy and log in.
- In the Products section, click on Manage next to the domain you want to edit.
- Scroll to the Nameservers section, and click Change.
- Choose Custom from the dropdown menu. Copy and paste each of the Convertri nameservers. You may need to add more rows to add all 4. If any of your old nameservers remain, delete them now.
- Click Save.
The DNS settings may take up to 24 hours to change. If nothing happens, please contact GoDaddy.
Once everything’s configured, you can add funnels and pages into your new site as you would with a Convertri-hosted domain.